Energy Efficiency Financing is available to a wide range of businesses and organisations, from sole traders, charities and partnerships through to large corporates, local authorities and other public sector organisations.
Whilst all kinds of organisations can qualify, there are some basic criteria to satisfy:
- Credit checks and trading history: To qualify for Energy Efficiency Financing, businesses must have been trading for at least 36 months, Financing is then offered subject to a normal credit assessment.
- Energy saving assessment: Customer energy saving assessments will be conducted by Carbon Trust Implementation Services to check as far as possible that there will be CO2 reductions, and hence financial savings over time, compared to the current installation or a standard practice solution.
If you are interested in Energy Efficiency Financing:
- Call Remeha Commercial on 0118 974 3066 or email email@example.com and ask about energy efficiency financing.
Alternatively or for general enquiries on other energy saving projects please call:
- Carbon Trust Implementation Services on 0800 988 3718
and for general enquiries relating to the financing options available please call:
- Siemens Financial Services on 01753 434 476