The Remeha Fusion – Gas Absorption Heat Pump (35 kW)
Remeha Fusion, the new Gas Absorption Heat Pump range from Remeha Commercial, offers a low-carbon, low NOx alternative to space heating and hot water generation that can significantly improve the environmental ratings of a building.
NEW GAS ABSORPTION HEAT PUMP RANGE
POWERED BY RENEWABLE TECHNOLOGY AND NATURAL GAS
ErP RATED A+ @55 DEGREES CELCIUS AND A @ 35 DEGREES CELCIUS
A high efficiency low carbon, low NOx alternative for low grade heating and hot water generation. This product range is suitable for space heating in commercial new build developments, either in conjunction with commercial condensing boilers or in cascade operations.
Highly-efficient proven technology saves energy and lowers operating costs
Remeha Fusion uses gas-fired heat pump technology and a low-NOx thermodynamic condensing heat generator to draw energy from the air, typically for low temperature hot water applications such as underfloor heating. The proven technology delivers exceptionally high fuel efficiencies of around 144 per cent (GCV) even at low outside temperatures. This results in lower energy usage which produces significant reductions in operating costs and carbon emissions.
Meets Energy Related Products (ErP) Directive
Remeha Fusion meets all environmental and legislative requirements including the ErP Directive using ammonia refrigerants with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). This in turn provides a credit in BREEAM assessment ratings. The absence of CFC also meets the Energy and Atmosphere requirement for the LEED’s Fundamental Refrigerant Management.
Cost-effective, environmentally friendly
Remeha Fusion gas absorption heat pump technology uses gas rather than electricity to fire the heat pump, making it a more cost-effective, environmentally-friendly option as well as more familiar than some other renewable equipment and relatively straightforward to install. The Remeha Fusion can be hydraulically connected with Remeha Commercial’s condensing boiler range with Open Therm controls available for maximum efficiency.
Remeha Fusion – Versions
Remeha Fusion is available as a single unit or in cascade operations of up to 48 units. It is is available in two versions: a high temperature optimised version for distribution systems such as radiators and fan coils with a maximum return temperature of up to 55°C (65°C flow), and a low temperature optimised version for distribution systems including underfloor heating and low temperature radiators with a maximum return temperature of 45°C (55°C flow) and suitable for prolonged operation at return temperatures below 25°C.
Features and Benefits
- Evaporation cycle driven by condensing gas burner supplemented by air
- Meets all environmental and legislative regulations
- Low NOx, Class 5 burner
- Significant reduction in CO2 emissions
- Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Versatile solution to low carbon heating
- Supports a wide range of systems and solutions
- Multi-unit cascade option available of up to 48 units
- Cascade with condensing boiler possible
- Can be combined with existing heating systems
- Energy Management System interface to monitor usage
- Weatherproof steel casing for outdoor installations – high quality, robust design and structure
- Reliable and highly efficient
- Efficient use of primary energy – up to 165% efficiency
- Highly efficient even at low outside temperatures
- Continuous heating even in thaw phase
- Automatic defrosting
- Flow temperature up to 65°C
- Suitable for natural gas and LPG operation
- Low electrical connected load value
- 80mm diameter flue outlet with discharge temperatures suitable for use with plastic flue pipes