GAS 210 ECO PRO
HIGH EFFICIENCY COMPACT FLOOR STANDING FULLY CONDENSING BOILER WITH ULTRA LOW NOx EMISSION - IDEALLY SUITED FOR MODULAR CONFIGURATIONS
The Remeha Gas 210 ECO PRO Range are compact floor standing condensing boilers, designed for central heating and indirect hot water production at working pressures not exceeding 6 bar. The small footprint and ability to be installed back to back makes them ideally suited for modular configurations.
An optional Optimising Weather Compensating control package is available to ensure maximum efficiency. Now also compatible with Open Therm.
The boilers are suitable for both new and retro-fit applications. With conventional and room sealed capability they can be installed in most situations.
The sectional cast aluminium heat exchanger and other major components are contained within a sealed air box. This forms the main boiler casing with a removable front panel section for maintenance purposes. All electrical and electronic controls are contained within the instrument panel mounted on top of the boiler.
The flue gas outlet, combustion air inlet, flow, return and gas connections are located on the top of the boiler with a condensate connection and optional return connection at low level on the right hand side.
- Compact lightweight construction
- High efficiency – 108.6% NCV at 40/30°C (97.8% GCV)
- Boiler controls – On/Off High/Low or fully modulating over 18-100%
- Premix burner for optimum combustion
- Low NOx
- Ultra quiet <59 dBA
- Digital diagnostic display
- Remote signalling options
- Cast – sectional aluminium heat exchanger
- Easy maintenance
- Options for direct weather compensation
- Compatible with Open Therm
- Advanced intelligent (abc®) control system
- Diagnostic PC connection
- Conventional or “room sealed” flue capability
- Supplied fully assembled for ease of installation
- PC connection
- Optional low level return kit