HIGH-EFFICIENCY ATMOSPHERIC GAS BOILERS WITH REDUCED NOx EMISSION AND LOW NOISE OPERATING LEVELS
The Remeha Atmospheric Range is a series of floor standing, cast iron, sectional boilers with a powder coated enamel steel casing complete with glass fibre insulation. The Gas 360/460 both come with high/low atmospheric gas burners, suitable for natural gas and LPG.
The boilers are pre-wired with site wiring connections and are fitted to the instrument panel in the front casing. All boilers are supplied with electronic ignition control via the pilot burner for hot water central heating and are supplied with safety equipment with ionisation flame detection. The Remeha Atmospheric Range are designed to be connected to most flue systems. All boilers have built in draught diverters and are delivered with a high/low control panel.
- High efficiency
- Output between 36 and 380 kW
- Thermostat adjustable from 30˚C to 90˚C
- Quiet operation 50-55 dBA
- The ignition and burner surveillance sequences are ensured by the safety box
- Electronic ignition via the ignition burner for hot water central heating
- Designed to be connected to an integral draught diverter
- Supplied with high/low atmospheric gas burner for use with natural gas and L.P.G.