Quinta Ace 160
Based on our proven Quinta Pro, it’s the next generation wall-hung boiler with a new cast aluminium heat exchanger and a new control platform.
The Quinta Ace 160 is one of the most advanced wall-hung boilers on the market. It can work as an extension of the Quinta Pro range giving you the ability to mix and match cascades. This enables you to achieve the closest possible match to your required load.
With plant room space at a premium, the ability to move large outputs away from the floor and onto the wall makes the overall design process easier.
- Class-leading power output to physical size ratio.
- All new cast aluminium heat exchanger for improved performance and efficiency.
- Next new human machine interface gives the customer great flexibility in terms of external management.
- Suitable for use on sealed systems.
- Ideal for use in both new and retrofit installations.
SINGLE BOILER OUTPUT 34.6 to 161.5kW
CASCADE OUTPUT Up to 1292kW
MAXIMUM GROSS EFFICIENCY Up to 99% GCV
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Built on the Quinta platform
- Tried and tested technology
- Class-leading output to physical size ratio
- Plant room space reduction and access through doors and lifts easier
- Cascade up to eight boilers in-line or back-to-back
- Time-saving installation with on-site assembly
- Mixed cascade (with Quinta Pro) available
- Exact matching of heat output requirements
- Control supplied as standard with all functions as the Quinta Pro
- Time and temperatures can be set and controlled by the end user
- In-built 0-10V and free volt contacts
- Can connect to any BMS without additional parts needed
- Cleanable heat exchanger – as with all Quinta models
- Dry side can be examined and descaled. Cleaning tool and gaskets supplied
- ‘Click and Go’ condensate drain underneath (not inside)
- Ease of installation
- Multiple flueing capabilities
- Flexible installation in new and existing buildings
- Low NOx to ErP Ecodesign (iii) 2018 and EN15502 Pt1 2015 Class VI
- Future-proof for emissions regulation
- In-built non-return valve between valve and burner
- Stops spill back between cascaded units and allows some pressurisation of flue
- Internal light
- Aids servicing in plant rooms