NEW QUINTA ECO PLUS
REVOLUTIONARY COMMERCIAL HEATING SYSTEM FROM THE PIONEERS OF CONDENSING BOILER TECHNOLOGY
The new Quinta Eco Plus can achieve up to 48% lower carbon emissions and fuel savings than typical ‘best practice’ systems, delivering an overall system efficiency of 97% GCV at 82/71°C.
By incorporating Passive Flue Gas Heat Recovery technology, the Quinta Eco Plus recovers normally wasted energy equivalent to around 15% of the gross input energy. The full time condensing environment is irrespective of primary circuit temperatures, making it the perfect solution for a wide range of commercial heating requirements.
The new, revolutionary Quinta Eco Plus from Remeha.
- Fully modulating Remeha Quinta Pro condensing gas fired boiler
- Quinta Eco Plus Passive Flue Gas Heat Recovery System providing a full time condensing environment, regardless of primary circuit temperatures
- Recovered energy equivalent to around 15% of gross input; can be used as DHW pre-heat or to drive additional radiators or UFH circuits
- Pre-plumbed and configured within a rigid, mobile frame for ease of installation
- Modular design provides flexible, scalable solution. Multiple servers can be combined to suit building demand
- Reduced cost of site flue requirements (uPVC flueing)
- Compact design: 690 (W) x 1080 (D) x 2000 (H)
- Modules available: 65kW, 90kW and 115kW