Highly-efficient, low carbon commercial Combined Heat and Power (CHP) units.
The Remeha R-Gen Combined Heat and Power (CHP) range is the sustainable solution to providing highly efficient heat and power for applications with consistent heating and electricity.
Converting gas into both electricity and heat in a single process at the point of use, the R-GEN NG operates at a higher level than traditional generation. It delivers a primary energy saving of up to 30% and up to 20% reduction in emissions.
The R-Gen 20/44 NG and 50/100 NG models can achieve outstanding total-fuel efficiencies of 103-104%, reducing greenhouse gas emissions by up to 60% and primary energy consumption by up to 40%.Get a quote
|Technical Sheet||R-Gen 20 44 Technical Sheet|
|R-Gen 50 100 Technical Sheet|
|R-Gen Senertech Dacs Gen 2 Technical Sheet|
|Specification Guide||R-Gen CHP Specification Guide|
|Product Fiche||CHP ErP Fiche|
|ERP||ErP Label RGEN 20 44 EU|
|ErP Label RGEN 50 100|
|CHP ErP Product Label|
|ErP Label RGEN 20 44 UK|
|ErP Labelling Dachs G55 Gen2 EU|
|ErP Labelling Dachs G55 Gen2 UK|
Click to download the technical specification for the R-Gen Gas CHP Range in PDF format.
|Seasonal space heating efficiency Class||A+++|
|Rated heat output (P rated)||kW||7.5||10.6||14.8|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency||%||186|
|Annual energy consumption||kWh/GJ||6366/23|
|Sound Power Level L WA indoors||dB||63|
|Voltage/frequency||3 ~ 230 V / 400 V / 50 Hz|
|Electrical auxiliary demand||kW||0.065||0.07||0.08||0.065||0.07||0.08|
|Overall efficiency (Hs/Hi)||%||95.3/105.7||94.6/104.9||93.9/104.2||95.3/103.5||94.6/102.7||93.8/101.9|
|Primary Energy Factor f PE,WV(6)||0.417||0.416|
|Sound Pressure Level||dB(A)||48||47|
|Flexible Service interval||oh||7000-11000(8)|
|Dimensions WxDxH||mm||720 x 1070 x 1270|
|Space Requirements min(W X D)||mm||1920 x 2020|
|Exhaust Connection Size||DN||80|
|Mass Flue Gas Volume (wet)||Kg/h||40|
|Flue gas volume (wet)||m3/h||33|
|Flue gas volume (dry)||m3/h||27|
|Flow Connection Size||Inch||1"|
|Return Connection Size||Inch||1"|
|Gas Connection Size||Inch||1/2"|
|Condensate Connection Size||Inch||1/2"|
|System working pressure (min)||Bar||1|
|System working pressure (max)||bar||2.8|
|CHP Safety Valve Fitted||bar||3|
|Gas pressure (min)||mbar||15||37|
|Gas Pressure (max)||mbar||24||54|
1) The Dachs complies with the high efficiency criteria according to German CHP law;
Values measured with standard gas G20 and/or G31 under standard conditions.
2) Minimum methane number : 35; including setting and nozzle adjustment on site.
3) According to ISO 30461, measured at the frequency converter outlet, tolerance + 3%; value may differ depending on altitude, ambient and operating conditions.
4) Values from type/component test report for a return temperature of 30 oC with integrated condensing heat exchanger; maximum supply flow temperature 83 oC, maximum return flow temperature 70 oC.
5) Values from type/component test report for a return of 30 oC referred to Hi, tolerance + 5%.
6) Calculation with the following power level percentage of the annual system uptimes: I = 30%, II = 15%, III = 55%.
7) Sound power level at distance of 1m according to DIN EN ISO 3744, ambient conditions according to DIN EN 15036-1.
8) No common flue gas evacuation with boiler.
9) Calculation according to EN 50465 for Dachs Gen2 packages with MSR3 temperature controller.